What exactly is a bralette?
The idea behind a training bra comes to mind, with more support. A bralette is a bra that is made to provide support without an underwire.
Why would I ever need to use one? What’s the purpose?
If you’re a person who is allergic to the material in underwire, or are even looking simply for a more comfortable, better fitting option, a bralette could be a solution for you.
Who wears a soft cup bralette? There are many different kinds of girls and women that would choose one. Here’s a list. Do you see yourself on here?
A bralette would be good for you if:
- You have a smaller bust and don’t really need the support that an underwire provides
- You’re pregnant or nursing and don’t want to wear a bra with an underwire
- You have trouble fitting certain underwires due to the shape of your breasts or body type
- Underwires are uncomfortable to you
- You’re allergic to some of the materials in the underwire of a bra
When could I wear one?
This is a great question. We want you to be able to see yourself in your everyday life wearing a bralette just like any other type of bra. Here are a few different places where you can wear one, basically anywhere:
- At work or at home
- Working out
- Under a blazer/ denim jacket
- With a deep V t-shirt
- On a date with your partner
- On a date with a Tinder match
- Out shopping or at lunch with a friend
- Running Saturday errands
These are a few ideas, but the possibilities are endless when it comes to bralettes.
FOXERS has carried lace camisole/bralettes since 2007 but we have new styles due to increased demand from our customers for comfort and safety. We invite you to check them out, in addition to all of the other lingerie and sleepwear that we’ve brought to you since 2007.
FOXERS has two new soft bras/bralettes/crop tops to help make your life a lot more comfortable.
Our newest style is our FOXERS crop top; it is actually pretty self-explanatory, right? You can wear this as outerwear or as an undergarment. We’re particularly excited for this new addition because we’re adding an athleisure item to our catalogue.
You can wear a crop top with your favorite leggings and you’ll have not just the fashion appeal, but also the bra support as well. Check out our new classic black cropped tank, and pink cotton and lace.